Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Published Article #2

I received a second assignment from the blog of www.coraevans.com, on the topic of evangelization.  It was an interesting article to write--on one hand, it's easy enough to talk about.  I can point out what we should do and how we should go about it.

On the other hand, I feel that I'm genuinely awful at evangelizing.  I try my best, but I have more mistakes than successes.  By successes, I mean that I don't feel I say the right thing, convey Church teaching effectively, or take advantage of all the opportunities I'm given.  The more I read about the subject--especially in JPII's Redemptoris MissioPaul VI's Evangelii Nuntiani, and in the life of St. Martin of Tours--the harder it was to look in the mirror.  Now if I can just take my own advice!

http://www.coraevans.com/blog/article/evangelization-our-role-obligation-and-approach

No comments:

Post a Comment